Motivated By Love.
Serving With Diligence.
A Home of Renewal, Hope and Dignity for Women.
Call or text!
Join Our Community
Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened for you.
Call or text!
1209B South Walnut Ave., Freeport, IL 61032
“The right to life is the first among human rights”
Respect & Compassion
- Pastoral spiritual counseling
- Support & Encouragement
- Referrals to community agencies/programs, job training, low-cost housing, parenting classes, and adoption counseling
DEVELOPMENT OF CHILD NURTURING SKILLS
- A nurturing and stable environment and nutritious food
- Life skills courses on childbirth, healthy nutrition, childcare, communication, conflict resolution, celebrate goals, Encourage completion of formal education
SELF-SUFFICIENCY LIFE SKILLS
- Informal mentoring from other new mothers
- A savings program
- Gain knowledge of state programs,
- Lessons in budgeting and accountability
Be able to expand capacity to handle difficulties,
Rediscover the beauty of life, giftedness and one’s role in life.
Rediscover values (Family, marriage, the dignity of human life).
Review one’s impact in the world, gain clarity on societal role Grow stronger in ability to reshape one’s future.
Madonna Renewal Center supports her Guests to live as Victors instead of Victims
Motivated by love. Empowering women. Serving with diligence. All to achieve the simple word: Renewal.